12 May 2007

leaving on a jet plane

it's 5:30 in the morning here.
i'm leaving my house at about 7,
and taking off at 11am in the morning.

yeah... the only song stuck in my head is...

"all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go..
i'm standing here outside your door,
i'd hate to wake you up to say goodbye...

cos i'm leaving on a jetplane,
don't know when i'll be back again,
oh babe, i hate to go..."


i don't even know if i got the lyrics right.


3 friends, eri, reiko and sasan came over to help.
they're sleeping now, poor things;
they must be exhausted.

i have such wonderful friends.

my heart is breaking and i'm about to cry.

i can't believe i'm leaving japan.

i dreamt of coming here,
wanted to come here,
came here,
lived my dream here,
and now...

it's all going to be in the past.


but it's not going to be sayonara (goodbye)
it's going to be mata-ne (see you again).

arigatou.