02 December 2007

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

it's like 6:40 am, and i was just done doing some work. the room was getting too hot and stuffy even though i hadn't turned the heat on, so i thought i'd open the window to let some cool air in. i looked out and saw this:



do you see what i see??




it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously it's never snowed in singapore, but i've seen snow many times before in japan. and i get excited everytime!! i feel like a kid looking forward to christmas. this is my first snow in new york, and it's just kinda exciting.

sorry for the lousy photos, i was in my pajamas and couldn't be bothered to put on shoes and a robe to go out in my balcony to take some photos.

can you believe it's already snowing????
it never snowed this early in tokyo. i mean, it's the start of december! then again, it's new york and the friggin' temperature is like -6 degrees celcius! whoah!

i'm going to bed now and i hope the city's totally white when i wake up in the morning. i'd love that!


OH NO!!! I HAVE NOT ENOUGH COATS AND NONE OF MY SHOES CAN BE WORN IN THE SNOW!!!! i need to go shopping.....



update:

it snowed on for a while all morning, but the snowfall came to only about an inch or so. apparently there were like major snow stormish things around other parts of america and a really really bad accident where some people died.

you can see here how foggy the skies were.




when it gets really cold and my cheeks are freezing, i feel sometimes like my ears and my teeth might freeze over and drop off. seriously, if i talk and open my mouth, my teeth get cold. am i the only one here...