24 May 2008

i know i know

i know what you're thinking. "where they hell is this girl!"


i am
1. sleeping and growing roots to my bed
2. trying to learn wordpress to move my blog to my own url.

i always thought i was quite average in terms of the technological world. i mean, i know how to operate both a pc and a mac pretty well, i taught myself html and java stuff when i was 14, etc etc.

of course, html seems quite obsolete now and no one is even using it. and wordpress is supposed to be really easy but... i must have either grown dumb or everyone's lying and it ain't as easy as it's supposed to be.

UGH.

i wanna hire someone to do it but i have 3 dollars in my pocket.

by the way, school's out! woohoo!!! i give myself a week to get this show on the road so i can upload all the great pictures that i took with my fabulous class. it's been a really exciting week! 2 fabulous internships with seriously cool companies (more on that later), meeting the great gala darling, and a super exciting party to go to next week!!! ooooh i hope richie rich of heatherette is gonne be there!!!

*crossing my fingers*

till then, kisses and emails please! :)